Sunday, February 6, 2011

7 month Surgiversary

It has been a long but wonderful 7 months since my surgery. I have lost about 90 pounds and I am excited and looking forward to hitting the 100 mark! I have a follow up appointment with my surgeon this week and I will be talking to him about an issue I am having. You see, I am pretty sure I have developed an umbilical hernia. I'm hoping it's something that doesn't have to be fixed soon. I'd like to at least save up some sick & vacation time at work first. If I have my wish it will be fixed when my tummy tuck and breast lift are done! (I am definatly counting my chickens before they hatch!)

I have included 2 quick photos to document my journey! :O)


Photos courtesy of Nathan (age 9). Stick around I will be letting you all know how my follow-up appointment goes!

Quote of the day: Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. ~Thomas Jefferson

Listening to: "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment