Sunday, March 6, 2011

8 month surgiversary

At the demands of my sister (I love you, Ash) I have returned breifly to post! I have been busy working at the new job (which I am enjoying) and on the weekends I am having fun with the family. It has been hard for me to find time to update properly.

I regret to say that my weight loss has officially stalled.  * sigh*  I will continue to loose it's just that my body is adjusting. At least I hope. I am sure that next month I will have lost some more. Yes, it is slightly depressing. However on a more exciting note.....my family has joined the local YMCA. I started the Zumba class and I love it! It makes me feel like I am somewhat co-ordintaed. (Notice that I said "feel".)  Either way, it gives me a good workout trying to keep up with the skinny young girls.  :)


My hair loss has slowed down dramatically (thank goodness) and I cut my hair so that the new growth doesnt look so odd. My hair looks frizzy and like broom-straw but hey, its hair! LOL
Here is an updated photo of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment